Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Introduction

Brain One: Welcome Payroll Fans! Well, isn’t everyone a fan of being paid? Then you too are a Payroll Fan.

My name is Holly. Since I am writing this, I have decided to be selfish and refer to myself as Brain One. This does not in any way insinuate to which of the two brains has greater knowledge. Brain One (Holly) and Brain Two (Robin) is only a way to differentiate between the two authors of this blog.

Brain Two (Robin) is my colleague and dear friend. We have known each other longer than we have been working in Payroll. A long time when you consider that we have been working in Payroll since 1995 & 1996. In the past two years we have both accomplished one of our greatest professional goals by becoming Certified Payroll Professionals (CPP).

Our reasons behind this blog are to share our knowledge, our faux pas, and our illustrious adventures. In addition, we hope to gain insight from others within the Payroll field.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete